Herbal Bug Repellant Spray
Los Poblanos has an all-natural answer to seasonal insects. Our Herbal Bug Repellent combines the farm’s organic lavender hydrosol with a powerful blend of essential oils - including citronella, eucalyptus, cedarwood and lemongrass - to create an effective and safe repellent for small insects.
“One of lavender’s wonderful benefits is that bugs don’t like it. For years our farmers and gardeners have just slathered on our lotion and salve to help repel bugs, but we knew we could create something even more effective by blending our hydrosol with four essential oils known for repelling bugs. And they just happen to smell wonderful. We’ll now have the best smelling farmers in the country! We’re excited to be able to offer something safe to our guests and families so they can enjoy the outdoors together.”
- Los Poblanos Executive Director, Matt Rembe
Expert tip: Spray around the outside of your doors and windows to keep small insects out of your home or office.
- Made with all-natural ingredients including hydrosol from organic Grosso Lavender, grown and distilled on the Los Poblanos farm
- DEET free
- Apply every few hours for best results
- Proudly made in New Mexico
- Tested on farmers, not animals
- Available in a 2.5 oz metal spray bottle